Tuesday, April 1, 2008

lil update :)

so here i am, getting ready to go to my "lifestyle nutrition" group at MGH. this is a group that i am required to go to every other week for 6 sessions. they tell me that this class/group will be a support and teaching took for myself for the rest of my life! i will fill you in on more after i attend.

so i haven't heard anything back from the doctor's office regarding my labs that i took last week, but at the office visit i was reading 89 lbs on their scale. this morning i weighed myself and i was at 93 lbs lost! almost to my 100 lb mark! can u believe it? i am also only 5 lbs away from weighing what i did my senior year in high school. fricking awesome!

i still try to stay away from chicken, it feels like it gets stuck! i tend to go for moister protein choices.

till next time :)

1 comment:

lizziegal20 said...

ok so I just typed out this nice comment but b/c I wasn't a member it erased when I signed up! ugh. stupid. anyways, I essentially said how phenomenal you look and how we'll hit the pavement together soon when the weather is nice and warm....dreamin' of West Island summers. Hmmm...