Thursday, November 15, 2007

cpap update

so i have used the cpap machine for the past week and i have got to say that i enjoy sleeping a lot more lately! i loved sleep like everyone else...however, i never really felt satisfied. it's made such a difference already. i did wake up today with the mask off after hitting my alarm a few times. i really like to sleep on my stomach and it is really hard to do with the mask on. i am sure that when my alarm went off and woke me up that i turned over and took it off. typical rachael doing stuff in her sleep that she is unaware of! (walking, talking, etc) i am looking forward to the nutrition class coming at the end of the month. it's going to be 90 minutes to teach us the first 10 days of eating. what to make, what to have in advance, etc.

until next time...

1 comment:

What It Is said...

I think you are awesome and I am so excited to see you go through this amazing life transformation. You are beautiful now and all the ladies better watch out after your surgery- stay away from my man!! xoxo lizzie