Monday, February 18, 2008

hmmm....

i am so glad that i went to chicago 3 weeks ago to visit laura and amy. i love these girls!
so i am entering into my 3rd week back to work and i feel like i have been back forever! like nothing has happened! obviously it has, having my insides ripped apart a little more than 9 weeks ago. however, i feel great and other than a few small scars i look great. the weight is melting off and i am almost to my college weight. i was at a certain size and weight in college and i am very close to meeting that. it will probably coast by though, it seems like most milestones i fly by and almost miss. i am pissed at myself for gaining so much weight after college. i thought i was a beast in college! and then i gain 100 pounds more in the 7 years since. well, i am glad that i am almost back to it. i would kill to be that "skinny" again. LOL.

my doctor suggested drinking more water and adding some salt to my foods to keep some weight. i was like, "what??" are you serious? the weight is coming off. apparently it's coming off a little fast and because i am so tall and have a lot to lose, they want it to come off slower. SORRY! i like it this way! haha.

i don't have an exact weight loss for you today. i got "yelled" at for looking at the scale so much by my nutritionist...again! hahaha. so i will just let you know it's somewhere around 65lbs +

until next time...

1 comment:

Amy and Andrew said...

Yo Girl! So good to hear from you. I think back to North Park days and think of how much we would laugh. I was always comforted by your beautiful sarcasm. It was always so refreshing to encounter in the North Park bubble. I've read through your blog a bit, learning about your journey. Pretty intense for sure and I'm very happy for your success. I'll follow your story more through your blog. I'm not much of a commenter but i do enjoying keeping up with peoples' inspiration to write and share. Things are good here in Chicago, but it's great to see you're still representin' East coast!

Thanks for writing!
daigle