Saturday, December 15, 2007

well wishes

Hey Rachael - So hopefully you check your email today, you probably will, but anyway I just wanted to say Good Luck and that I am praying for you tomorow and through this whole process. I can't believe it's here, and without sounding wierd about this, I am actually so proud of you. I can imagine the strength it requires to do this. So go get em'!!! -bethany toye

Tuesday is your day! Just remember you are on the journey of a lifetime. Try to enjoy every minute. It may sound weird now, but know that you are cared for and prayed for here, and all too soon this will be but a memory and you will be an inspiration to someone else. I am waiting for you on the losers' bench! -judyanne (obesityhelp.com)

hey rach! just wondering how you're doing/feeling. congrats! -katie bolinder sanford

I know you're not going to read this for a while, but good luck today! I'll be thinking of you -amanda collins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachael, I can't tell you how happy I am for you that this is happening.....I am glad that you and Lee made it home ok on Thursday in the snow storm!!! I really like this blog thing!! It makes it easy for everyone to follow your progress.

I love you Rach!!!!

Lauren